Build Over Agreement Essex And Suffolk Water

During the construction of a development, you need to make sure that there are no public sewers in the area of the planned work. If it is found that the existing pipe is in poor condition or the material is unlucky, you need to reinstall the length of the tube under the structure at your own expense so that you can consider an extension. This minimizes the risk of structural pipe failure after construction, and the potential for inconvenience and service failure for you in the future. Please note that a diversion of the sewers should be considered whenever possible. We are unlikely to allow you to build through a strategic public evacuation channel. Under no circumstances will we allow construction over a sewer or side flow where: Find out why we need to know that you are planning a construction, or near a sewer If a sewer is within 3 meters of your proposed work, you will need our agreement before your work is carried out. This serves to protect the canal and the building from possible damage. NB: if the sewage disposal channel is pumped, an overstructure or just before the agreement is not allowed and a section 185 „diversion of a public sewer“ can be requested. Before applying to build a canal or near a sewer, if you can meet certain conditions, your project will be approved and we will let you continue your construction without having to contact us again. Dig dig to find our public sewers and water pipes. If you have any questions about sewer conversion, please call us on 0191 4196643.

You can also send us an e-mail to If a project does not meet the requirements, we will work with you to give you our agreement on a formal build-over agreement. You must create a Build-Over/Near application through our InFlow online portal if you do not meet our standard criteria. To apply for construction above or near a public sewer, please apply via InFlow via the link on the right. For more advice and support, check out our guides. We now have the ability to virtually run some of your appointments. With our new video technology called „ResponsEye“, your Anglian Water representative can be present on site without being physically present! Do you need help with your application or would you like more information? All you need to do is download and send us the form you want. Return your completed application to the address printed on the form, along with a location and location map. You can also send us your information on 01268 664 802 or send a scanned version of your application by email: 0345 60 66 087 (Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00) Sign up for InFlow to create, request and track applications. We have included instructions in the application form to keep things simple. Take a look and let us know if you want to use this new technology Find out if close to your proposed work is a public sewer Evaluate your proposals based on our standard criteria…

Share Button